Re: [RIF][Admin] Draft agenda for F2F3, 8-9 June, Budva

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here are our proposed objectives and draft agenda for the F2F3, 8 and
> 9 june, in Budva, Montenegro.
>
> - Objectives
>   * RIFRAF sufficient to assess requirements (for completeness,
> relevance etc);
>   * End of June release of 2nd WD of UC&R, including requirements;
>   * End of June editors' draft of Technical Spec
>
> - Overall agenda - Thursday 8 and Friday 9 June 2006, 8am to 6pm
Christian,

Does this schedule also includes half an hour for registering to the
meeting? As you know, we need to know the time at which we start work on
RIF so as to organize the registration desk for the meeting. Since not
all F2F3 attendees are staying at  Maestral, it would be better to have
the registration from 8.00 to 8.30 am rather than 7.30 to 8.00 am.

Regards,
Paula