Re: [UCR] Review from Sven Groppe

> On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 11:11 -0400, Christopher Welty wrote:
> > Sven Groppe <Sven.Groppe@deri.org> submitted this review of the UCR
> > document on behalf of the DAWG:
>
> No, _not_ on behalf of DAWG.

In other words, as Sven notes below, he is not speaking for the Data
Access (SPARQL) Working Group, and that group has not reviewed his
comments.  RIFWG should be responsive to Sven on this, but we don't need
to be responsive to DAWG on this particular set of comments.  At other
times we may find we have comments from a whole Working Group and
addressing them may be more challenging, possibly involving joint WG
meetings.

    -- Sandro