Re: W3 RIF: F2F4 Proposal for collocation with ISWC now on WIKI --> comment

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:18:39 -0500 (EST)
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org

SWSA (www.iswsa.org) runs the ISWC conference.  I believe that the site (an
island off the South end of Korea) and dates have already been chosen for
2007, but I cannot find any information about 2007 on the SWSA web pages.
I do remember seeing a presentation on ISWC 2007, perhaps at ISWC 2005.

There are indeed some SWSA members in RIF, maybe they have more
information.

peter