F2F4 proposals

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:29:24 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

There are now two proposals for the fourth RIF f2f meeting on the wiki
pages [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F4].

Peter has asked that we make a decision by May 1, and Allen by May
16th.  If anyone else has suggestions for hosting the fourth f2f, please
let the chairs know by April 18th.  At the April 18th telecon, we will
review the existing proposals and set up a web vote for the location, to
close before May 1 so that a decision can be made in the prescribed time.

We will consider, for the purposes of expressing preferences, the Mitre
proposal to be three proposals (one for each of the dates) (so, we
actually have now four proposals).

-CC&S

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532