[RIF][DC] Reworked Design Constraints page

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:57:06 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

to complete the action I had from the last telecon [1], I reworked the
wiki on Design Constraints [2]. Please have a look at it, contribute,
and let us start the discussion.

I propose to use [DC] as the topic for emails about Design Constraints.
I strongly suggest that everybody in the WG should subscribe to changes
on the DC page [2].

Christian

[1] ACTION: csma to modify design constraint template to take into
acccount what was said today [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-rif-minutes.html#action12]

[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Design_Constraints