Re: Mitre Proposal for Sponsoring F2F4

> Ginsberg, Allen wrote:
> >
> > Mitre is willing to host the RIF WG F2F4. Here is our proposal.
> >
> > 1. Date: Oct 5-6  or Oct 16-17 or Nov 2-3.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Please send your thoughts concerning this proposal, INCLUDING DATE
> > PREFERENCE (see item 1), to the email list.
>
> Notice that:
> - AAAI Fall Symposium is 11-15 Oct in Arlington, VA, close to McLean campus;
> - Business Rules Forum is 6-9 Nov in Washington, DC, close to McLean campus;
> - ISWC is 5-9 Nov (followed by the RuleML fonc and an OWL workshop) in
> Athens, GA.
>
> Christian

Notice also that an OMG TC meeting is scheduled for Sept 25-29 in Anaheim, Ca
which is quite far (~2300 miles or 3700 Km) from McLean, Va.  The time interval in
between this and the earliest proposed date for the McLean meeting would be awkward:
a bit long to combine into a single trip, but too short to justify crossing an ocean
twice.

-Evan