W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > March 2006

Agenda 12 Mar RIF Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:06:12 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <20060313220613.D5E2A4EEB6@homer.w3.org>


[repost, because some people couldn't read the attachment]

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
13 March 2006, 1600 UTC
0800 (West US)
1100 (East US)
1600 (London)
1700 (Paris),
Duration: 90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): [http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc]
Meeting Wiki: [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/2006-03-13_Meeting]

PLEASE POST REGRETS TO MEETING WIKI PAGE

Chair: Christian de Sainte-Marie
Scribe: TBD
See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for for attendance
only by Working Group Participants and guests invited
by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RegretsPolicy]
Using Zakim:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UsingZakim]
Telecon Etiquette:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette]

Next Meeting: 21 March

PROPOSED: accept minutes of last meeting
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Mar/0142.html]

The minutes of the f2f meeting are late.  We hope to get them out this
week.

Agenda amendments

2. F2F Meetings (5 minutes)

[CONTINUED] ACTION: EdB to propose solution for F2F4 in relation with BRF
[CONTINUED] ACTION: PFPS to try to find somebody to sponsor the F2F4

F2F3 Web page: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F3
F2F3 Straw poll: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38457/f2f3dates/results

PROPOSED: F2F3 will be June 8-9.

2. Liaison (5 min)

Review active liaisons:
SPARQL (W3C) - Enrico Franconi
XQuery, XPath (W3C) - Massimo Marchiori
Common Logic (ISO) - Bill Andersen & Chris Menzel
PRR (OMG) - Paul Vincent
SBVR (OMG) - Donald Chapin
ODM (OMG) - Elisa Kendall

3. Use Case & Requirements (50 min)

Wiki Page:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Use_Cases]
Wiki draft:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RIF_Use_Cases_and_Requirements]

[DONE] ACTION: UCR editors prepare draft for review by Wednesday
night and send email to the list when the draft is ready
[DONE] ACTION: UCR editors to create a new Wiki page for collecting
2nd draft UC candidates
See: 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Candidate_Use_Cases_for_2nd_Draft]
[DONE] ACTION: John, Don, Said - Retitle UC "Managing 
Inter-Organizational Business Policies and Practices" and rewrite.
[DONE] ACTION: PaulV to modify UC 2.3, new title ("Negotiating
e-Busines Contracts across Rule Platforms") and different description.

[PENDING] ACTION: Chris to start email discussion about what issues are 
"fuzzy" wrt phase 1 & 2
[PENDING] ACTION: Christian to create new Wiki page for requirements
[PENDING] ACTION: csma will incite data access discussion on mailing list
[PENDING] ACTION: Dieter to review the Requirements
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Requirements
[PENDING] ACTION: Frank to make his point about semantics of
production rules on the mailing list.
[PENDING] ACTION: JeffP, Hassan to review RAF page

Discussion of Use Case sections and changes since f2f.  Are they ready.
Discuss any use cases to move to "Second Draft"

PROPOSED: Publish UCR Document as first Public Working Draft:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/ucr/draft-20060308]
Roll Call by organization.

5. Classification (10 min)


Wiki page
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Rulesystem_Arrangement_Framework]


4. OWL & RDF Compatibility (10 min)

Wiki pages
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/OWL_Compatibility]
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RDF_Compatibility]

6. AOB (5 min)
Received on Monday, 13 March 2006 22:06:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:27 GMT