RE: [UCR] Managing Inter-Organizational Business Policies & Practices: Edited Version.

Hi Christian,

I beg to differ on this.  [2] does make the case for interchange: it
specifically says that meta-data indicating that a rule is of the
human-machine interactive type is required to capture the meaning in
the RIF so rules can be interchanged accurately.

Also, I have difficulty seeing a narrative "flow" or logical sequence
of premises and inferences in the original scenario.  [2] attempts to
lay out the logic of the scenario in a step-by-step fashion.  It is
true that not all the specific requirements are explicitly covered, but
that is true of all the use-cases in the UCR.

The key design goal of this use-case is to allow for interchange of
rules that are of a human-machine interaction type.  What that amounts
to in terms of requirements (e.g., does it require deontic tags?) needs
to be figured out when we do the requirements.

Allen