new editor's draft

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:16:08 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I think all the action items involving edits to the text of UCR are
done, so I've regenerated a new editor's draft:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/ucr/draft-20060628.html

I've also generated a diff from Monday's draft, to make the changes
obvious:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/ucr/diff-20060626-20060628.html

I don't think Frank's action item to regenerate the images has been
done, but since I'm linking directly to the wiki for the images still,
when he changes the images, the draft will be fixed.  (In the future,
I'll snapshot the images too, I guess.)

Reminder: if you intend to object to publishing this as our second
public working draft, please say so ASAP -- by Friday night at the
latest.