[Fwd: Meeting Network Guidelines]

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:30:02 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

The W3C Systems team has drawn up a set of guidelines [1] for network
connectivity for W3C's various meetings.For Workshops and WG f2f
meetings they are meant to serve as guidelines. For larger meetings such
as Technical Plenaries and advisory Committee meetings we intend for
these to be requirements we will have of the network provider not merely
guidelines.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hostnetworkrequirements

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532