RE: Task points to analyse condition language of commercial rule engines and contact JSR-94 people

Michael and all

Firstly, remember we are only talking here about the condition ("WHEN")
part of the rules, not the full production system.

Secondly, the NAF in JBoss Rules is indeed only interpreted in a
strictly CWA sense and moreover limited to objects (that is facts). No
WFS in the Frame Logic sense is available.

Alex

However, we