"Regulation" General Use Case Category has been Generalized to "Interchange of Human-oriented Business Rules"

From: Donald Chapin <Donald.Chapin@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:58:55 -0000
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All --

I have just finished posting the summary information that generalizes the
Regulation General Use Case Category to the "Interchange of Human-oriented
Business Rules" (see
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RIF_Use_Cases_and_Requirements#Intercha
nge) as per Said Tabet's recommendation last week.

Please take particular note of the specific exclusions and inclusions.

I have also updated the General Use Case Category page accordingly
(http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/General_Use_Case_Categories).

The detailed page for the General Use Case Category, "Interchange of
Human-oriented Business Rules", is empty, but has already been written.  I
will upload that page during or right after the meeting.

Donald

Donald Chapin
Business Vocabulary & Rules Consultant
Business Semantics Ltd