[RIF][UCR] Synthesized/Abstracted Use Case for Decision Support

From: Leora Morgenstern <leora@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:42:22 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Hi,

I've posted the abstract use case for Decision Support at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Decision_Support .
As requested, I am sending this email out to let everyone know that it's
posted.

I aimed to combine as many of the individual use cases in the Decision
Support category as possible into one synthesized use case, keeping the
essential features of each use case.

Comments and suggestions for change are welcome.

Best regards,
Leora Morgenstern