Re: Draft W3C RIF WG minutes 2006-01-25

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:32:25 -0500 (EST)
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

>> No liaison reports from [...] PRR (OMG) - Paul Vincent
>
>PaulV reported that PRR submitted a revised draft on Jan. 23. Somebody
>(Sandro, probably) said that, thanks to an agreement with OMG, W3C
>member had access to OMG WIP (and, thus, to that revised draft) even if
>they were not OMG member. Somebody said, as a conclusion, that he would
>send out something: could be Paul saying that he would circulate the URL
>for the document or Sandro saying that he would circulate the info on
>how W3C member can access OMG documents, I do not remember.

Try http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?bmi/06-01-07 for retrieving the latest
PRR submission.  If that doesn't work for everyone in the RIFwg then we
may need to put a copy in the member-only web-space of the W3C to enable
RIFwg member access.  If nothing else, I could email it as an attachment to
the private RIFwg list, then people could grab it from the archive.

-Evan