[UCR] Policy-Based Transaction Authorization and Access Control - Analysis

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:24:30 +0100
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Hi,

I've put up together with Piero Bonatti a new wiki page containing our
first draft on the analysis of the use cases falling in the
'Poilicy-Based Transaction Authorization and Access Control' category:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Policy-Based_Transaction_Authorization_and_Access_Control

We will complete this draft in the following days by filling in the
missing pieces and providing detailed, (as much as possible) uniform use
cases' narrative(s).

Best regards,
Paula and Piero