[UCR] Creating Pages for Abstracted Use Cases

From: Ginsberg, Allen <AGINSBERG@imc.mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:10:25 -0500
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

This message is for those of you who volunteered to come up with a use
case template for one of the general categories of use cases abstracted
from the submitted use cases.

I don't recall that we said exactly how to edit the Wiki to do this.
What I just did was to create a new use case (using the existing use
case template) with the general category as the title and link to that
from the "General_Use_Case_Categories"  page.

I couldn't figure out how to make the section heading into a link, so I
created a link beneath the heading as follows:

	== Third Party Rule-Interchange Services ==

 	* ["Third Party Rule-Interchange Services"]

  	Abstracts:

	  * ["Message Transformation"]
        * ["Operationally Equivalent Translations"]
        * ["Rule-based Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Web
Services"]
        * ["Rule Based Service Level Management and SLAs for Service
Oriented Computing"]

If any has a better approach, by all means let us know.

Allen