W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > January 2006

AGENDA 10 Jan RIF Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:59:04 +0100
Message-ID: <43C28848.1030607@ilog.fr>
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
10 January 2005, 1600 UTC
0800 (West US)
1100 (East US)
1600 (London)
1700 (Paris),
Duration: 90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Meeting Wiki:  [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/2006-01-10_Meeting]

Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
Scribe: Axel Polleres (first alternate: Benjamin Grosof)
     See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for for attendance
only by Working Group Participants and guests invited
by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (10 min)

   Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
       RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RegretsPolicy]
       Using Zakim:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UsingZakim]
       Telecon Etiquette:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette]

   Next Meeting: 17 January

PROPOSED: accept minutes of last meeting
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Jan/0005.html]
with amendment:
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-rif-wg/2006Jan/0001.html]

   Agenda amendments

ACTION: sandro add link about wiki usage
ACTION: sandro update main web page re: meetings
ACTION: chris to propose a set of tags for different subgroups
  DONE.
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Jan/0019.html]

2. Liason (10 min)

   Discuss & choose liasons
    SPARQL (W3C)
    XQuery, XPath (W3C)
    Common Logic (ISO) Bill Andersen & Chris Menzel
    PRR (OMG)
    SBVR (OMG) Donald Chapin
    ODM (OMG) Elisa Kendall
    Others?

3. Use Case & Requirements (35 min)

   Review Wiki use cases
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Use_Cases]

ACTION: Use case editors publish first draft by Jan 17
  CONTINUED.

   Discuss objective and scope of Jan17 editors draft
   Discuss classifications

4. OWL & RDF Compatibility (15 min)

   Review Wiki pages
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/OWL_Compatibility]
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RDF_Compatibility]

   Discuss what is missing or needed
   Compatibility use cases

5. Classification (15 min)

ACTION: benjamin to start a wiki page with initial list of systems
ACTION: chris clarify desiderata for list of classifications
ACTION: Chris Classifications draft Jan 31
  CONTINUED.

   Review Wiki page
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Rulesystem_Arrangement_Framework]
   Need more survey references
   Classification use cases?

6. AOB (5 min)
Received on Monday, 9 January 2006 15:58:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:26 GMT