Re: [RIF][Admin] Detailled agenda for F2F2, 27-28 February, Mandelieu (F)

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:47:21 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@inf.unibz.it>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org, coralie@w3.org

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>>From the F2F2 detailed agenda at http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F2.
>
> 	16:00-18:00 Review Design Goals (section 3 of [WWW] UC&R draft)
>
> However the document pointed to, "RIF Use Cases and Requirements: W3C Editor's
> Draft 15 February 2006", at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/ucr/draft-20060215.html
> does not have a Section 3.

Right, the 2nd and 3rd links were supposed to be to the Wiki version. I
wil lcorrect that.

> The agenda also refers to [UCR]Design_Goals at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/InterWiki
> but this page is not about Design Goals.

Indeed. But the agenda does refer to
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Design_Goals, which is about
design goals: I do not know why you get something different when
following the link?

> There are several other similar problems.

Which ones?

> I think that a new agenda is called for ASAP.

You mean, the same agenda with corrected links, I suppose? That would be
useful for the invited observers, indeed (as regards yourself, I assume
that you know perfectly where to find the appropriate documents :-)