RE: [UCR] Coverage

I agree that there should be an additional use case around the use of
RDF. Perhaps there should also be a similar use case around OWL; or the
use of OWL could be integrated in the use case.
I suppose this use case could then subsume the Rich Knowledge
Representation use case, which could then be removed. I guess this would
take away most of Jim's comments on the Rich Knowledge Representation
use case (with which I agree).

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
+43 512 507 6475         jos.debruijn@deri.org

DERI                      http://www.deri.org/
Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often
convincing.
  -- Oscar Wilde