Re: [RIF] A Modest Proposal: Work Out Some Concrete Examples; Example-1: CHANGE-BABY-IF-WET rule

If this really is the goal, then YARL had better have an extremely
simple semantics, syntax etc. That rules out (sic) translation from
more complex rule languages (including my own). Losing semantics is
not acceptable in the web environment.

Frank