Re: Action completed: Revised minutes for 1 Aug 2006 posted & linked to Meeting page

Nichols, Deborah L. wrote:

> Minutes with cleaned-up format posted to the mailing list:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Aug/0009.html
>
> and htm version linked to the 1 Aug Meeting page:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Aug/att-0009/1_Au
> g_2006_RIF_WG_MINUTES.htm
>
> (Linked from the Outcome section of
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/2006-08-01_Meeting.)
>
> This completes my (first) Action from today's meeting, in connection
> with the Aug 1 minutes.
>
> Deborah

I have a comment to the followinf point in the minutes:

> No updates on several actions that are assigned to Axel (not
> attending).

There were some updates, please take into account my mail concerning
this issue, which reports the state of these action items :

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Jul/0044

(I also expressed regrets for the Aug 1st and 8th telconfs in that mail,
but probably I should have done that separately to be clear, sorry)

best,
Axel, back on duties from vacation (but travelling to the US tomorrow...
maybe see some of you at FLOC/ICLP/ALPSWS).

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/