Re: More on travel information for F2F3 in Montenegro

Hi,

+1 to Hassan's warning.

Please book your flight as soon as you know you'll attend the F2F3 (and
perhaps ESWC 2006 also). I've spent almost an hour for booking my flight
to Dubrovnik; looking for suitable flights I got a long list of possible
connections, however the cheapest ones were already fully booked.

Regards from Munich,
Paula