Re: Pure Prolog action item completed

Igor Mozetic <igor.mozetic@ijs.si>:

> Michael Kifer wrote:
> > I have completed my action item
> > http://www.w3.org/2006/04/04-rif-minutes.html#action13
> > on Pure Prolog.
> > Please see http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Pure_Prolog
> >
> > 	--michael
> >

> I have added my views on the distinction between Horn Clauses
> and pure Prolog to the end of same page. Hope this is OK,
> otherwise I can move it elsewhere.
>
> Regards,
> Igor

Igor,
in your addition, you wrote:

  "I propose "pure Prolog" to stand for a computer language ..."

I propose to not introduce new home-grown definitions and further confuse
things. There is already an array of dissimilar definitions of "Pure Prolog".
If you want to define something that doesn't already have a term
(and provided there is a need -- I am not even sure of that!) then introduce
a new term. Our goal is to be clear. What you are proposing is not going to
contribute to that.

	--michael