Topics & Homework for April 11 RIF Telecon

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:30:57 -0700
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Next telecon we will discuss at least 3 of the Design Constraints on the
list that were not discussed at the last meeting, 20min each at most,
and Dave will present his attempt at a goal-CSF-requirements hierarchy.
We also plan to discuss the decidability issue.

Remember that a DC should be supported by two people who identify
themselves as willing to actively support and defend it, so you are
encouraged to add your name in the list of so-called champions for the
DC you support, as well as submitting your own DCs.

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532