W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > December 2005

AGENDA 3 Jan RIF Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:00:13 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF6553340A.289582CC-ON852570E8.00589310-852570E8.005D6752@us.ibm.com>

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
03 January 2005, 1600 UTC
0800 (West US)
1100 (East US)
1600 (London)
1700 (Paris),
Duration: 90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Meeting Wiki:  [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/2006-01-03_Meeting]

Chair: Chris Welty
Scribe: Andreas Harth (first alternate: Axel Polleres)
     See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for for attendance 
only by Working Group Participants and guests invited
by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (10 min)

   Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
       RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0144.html]
       Using Zakim:
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0178.html]
       Meeting Etiquette: 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0171.html]

   Next Meeting: 10 January

PROPOSED: accept minutes of last meeting
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0164.html]

   Agenda amendments
   Telecons and IRC
   Wiki authorship policy

ACTION: sandro add link about wiki usage
ACTION: sandro update main web page re: meetings

2. Liason (10 min)

   Discuss liason possibilities
    SPARQL (W3C)
    PRR (OMG)
    Common Logic (ISO)
    Others?

3. Use Case & Requirements (25 min)

   Review Wiki use cases
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Use_Cases]

ACTION: Allen&Dave update template clearly identifying what has changed
  DONE. 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0173.html]
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UseCaseTemplate]

ACTION: Use case editors publish first draft by Jan 17
  CONTINUED.

   Discuss changes and organization
   Identify missing requirements 

4. OWL & RDF Compatibility (20 min)

   Review Wiki pages
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/OWL_Compatibility]
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RDF_Compatibility]

Discuss what is missing or needed
Compatibility use cases

5. Classification (20 min)

ACTION: harold to put a link to RuleML classification on wiki
  DONE.
ACTION: chris clarify desiderata forlist of classifications
ACTION: Chris Classifications draft Jan 31
  CONTINUED.

   Review Wiki page
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Rulesystem_Arrangement_Framework]
   Need more survey references
   Classification use cases?

6. AOB (5 min)
Received on Saturday, 31 December 2005 17:00:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:25 GMT