Re: Wiki qualms

I've also been concerned about the wiki, my primary issue is that it
is important to be able to point to a specific point in a particular
context for making W3C process work.  For example, I don't see how an
issues list could point at a specific proposal in a wiki that is
changing -- we will need a very clear nomenclature for addressing a
specific wiki page in a specific configuration if we're even going to
consider using Wiki for anything that is "process relevant"...
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  Director
Joint Institute for Knowledge Discovery	  	  301-405-2696