Re: current uses cases

Dear All,

The classificationb is usefull .. but it seems to be a combination of 2
classification schemmes:

- a first one after "rule language issues" such as scoped negation or
frame-based representation

- a second one after applications.

May I suggest to give both, leaving some use cases unmentioned in one
classification if information is missing?

Regards,

Francois (Bry)

--
Francois Bry