Re: Process issue -was- Re: weekly teleconference time

I find Evan's case compelling.

There may be a need, in this case, for:
a) some indication of how much of a problem we have with telecon times
before the F2F (often the most contentious issue in a WG!)
b) a decision about the date and time of our first telecon (which may
need to be decided at the F2F)

But the wider decision about our regular slot, can, and as Evan argues,
probably should, be given a little longer.

I think billing the poll as a straw poll, rather than a formal poll,
would have helped. (I think procedurally that it is not a formal vote)

Jeremy