RE: Editors for Issues List and UC&R [Was Re: Call for editors]

Dear Christian

I happily volunteer to be a co-editor of the first UC&R document. It is one
of the documents that our institution (as I mentioned in my introduction) is
really interested in and we are planning to contribute with concrete
usecases (and descriptions of extensibility issues). Although I am not
coming in the first f2f, I will try to participate through the IRC and also
have continuous communication with Vassilis Tzouvaras (alternate for our
institution), who is going to be there.

Regards,
Giorgos

On