Re: Introductions

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 10:23:24PM -0500, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> This is a good time for people to start introducing themselves to the
> other members of working group.
> [...]
>   -- a bio summarizing experience you have that's relevant to the
>      work of this group

I'm alternate for DERI Galway, and will attend the F2F.

I'm working towards my Ph.D.;  my research interest is query processing
for RDF in the context of interoperation between data sources on the
Web, with particular focus on performance and scalability.  I've been
using N3 in a prototype system for N3 query processing and will extend
this prototype to support rules.

http://sw.deri.org/~aharth/

>   -- what you expect to get out of this WG

I'm interested in pratical issues concerning systems and algorithms
for evaluating rules, in particular in relation to DB technology.

>   -- what you hope/expect to contribute.

Work on "technical specifications of the interchange format, suitable
for implementers of rule engines and rule language translation software".

Regards,
Andreas.