A stable RIF Implementation

From: Fatih Turkmen <fturkmen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:41:47 +0100
To: public-rif-dev@w3.org
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Dear list members,

I am desperately looking for a stable (or at least close to be stable) and
standalone RIF implementation to do a scientific experiment. Specifically I
am looking for RIF-BLD with default negation or PRD. I couldn't make sure
which tool is usable for my experiments from the Implementations page of the
RIF standard proposal and my several attempts have failed.

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Regards.

--
Fatih Turkmen