Re: Proposed Errata 16 (RIF-PRD)

Hi Christian.

Please accept my apology for overlooking your email.  I would have
replied much sooner.

There still seems to be a problem with the use of equality atoms.  I
sent an email about this problem to the public-rif-comments list on
September 6, 2012 (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-comments/2012Sep/0000.html
  ), but I have not received a response to it.  Please see that email
since, having looked at the errata (specifically http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Errata
  ) just recently, it seems to have gone unaddressed.

By the way, I am at ISWC this week if anyone from the working group
(who is also at ISWC) would like to discuss this face-to-face.

Jesse Weaver
Ph.D. Candidate, Patroon Fellow
Tetherless World Constellation
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute