problems with imports in RIF testcases

From: Luis Polo <luis.polo@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:38:08 +0100
To: public-rif-comments@w3.org
Cc: Jose Maria Alvarez Rodriguez <JoseM.Rodriguez@fundacionctic.org>
Dear all,

we are testing RIFle support for RIF-Core validation and we found some
problems with the imports of RDF/OWL files, at least in the RIF-Core
testcases. In particular, the problem is that files are not found in the
given URL, so the documents can not be retrieved from the web. We have
detected this problem for the following tests:

* Non-Annotation_Entailment
* OWL_Combination_Vocabulary_Separation_Inconsistency_1
* OWL_Combination_Vocabulary_Separation_Inconsistency_2
* RDF_Combination_Blank_Node
* RDF_Combination_Constant_Equivalence_1
* RDF_Combination_Constant_Equivalence_2
* RDF_Combination_Constant_Equivalence_3
* RDF_Combination_Constant_Equivalence_4
* RDF_Combination_Constant_Equivalence_Graph_Entailment
* RDF_Combination_Invalid_Constant_1
* RDF_Combination_Invalid_Constant_2
* RDF_Combination_Invalid_Profiles_1
* RDF_Combination_SubClass
* RDF_Combination_SubClass_2

Please, notice that it shouldn't be a problem whether you rename the URL
of the file as local path. However, this is an inconvenience for
automatic testing, and must be done by hand.

Moreover, there are some syntactic problems with some these RDF/OWL
files, because RDF prefix and namespace are missing. Thus they are not
RDF valid.

* RDF_Combination_SubClass
* RDF_Combination_SubClass_2

Best,