RDF representation for RIF

From: Paul Gearon <gearon@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:46:59 -0500
To: public-rif-comments@w3.org
Hi all,

After talking about this elsewhere, I was advised to mention it here
in the RIF comments list.

I'm very interested in an RDF representation for RIF. This would allow
RDF databases with rule engines to store RIF without needing to resort
to an external storage format (or having to store everything in an RDF
literal). I've spoken with a few other people who'd like to see this
as well.

While it's possible to do the mapping privately, it reduces the
utility and portability of the data drastically. The ideal solution
for folks like me is to have a standardized vocabulary for expressing
RIF in RDF.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Paul Gearon