Re: RIF RDF and OWL Compatibility and OWL Semantics

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:29:40 +0100
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: public-rif-comments@w3.org
Dear Ian,

Thank you for bringing this naming issue to our attention.
We have updated the naming in the wiki version of the document [1]
accordingly.

We have also updated the URIs of the import profiles in section 5.1.1 to
those defined by the semantic web coordination group.

Best, Jos

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/SWC
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/SWC#Conformance_Clauses