Re: Feature at risk #2 Equality in RIF-BLD

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:29:43 -0400
To: David Mott <MOTTD@uk.ibm.com>
CC: public-rif-comments@w3.org
HI David,

Thanks for the comment. Note that the feature is present because of its clear
usefulness in rules, which you note. It is *at-risk* due to its perceived
difficulty to implement in rule engines. We await implementor feedback on that
point.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:public-rif-comments@w3.org>
(replying to this email should suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us
know whether or not you are satisfied with the working group's response to your
comment.