Re: RIF-BLD

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:29:22 -0400
To: Rolf Gruetter <rolf.gruetter@unisg.ch>
CC: public-rif-comments@w3.org

Rolf,

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated. If you have plans to
translate SWRL rules to BLD and back, Mike Dean of BBN (mdean AT bbn.com) may be
able to help, as he has looked at this and possibly already implemented such a
translation (http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Implementations/SWRL).

- The RIF Working Group