Re: rif:text / owl:internationalizedString

As been suggested by Sandro, due to the closeness of rif:text and
owl:internationalizedString, the two working groups might have a joint
effort on combining the two constructs. There is an initial draft for
the specification of internationalized strings in the both two
languages. Comments are welcome.

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec

Thanks

Jie