RE: I18N issues an OWL2

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@amazon.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:12:31 -0700
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, "public-owl-wg@w3.org" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core-comments@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, "public-rif-comments@w3.org" <public-rif-comments@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm on Pacific time. 17.00Z is 10.00 my time. That time on Monday, 21 July, works for me.

We can also use either one of the I18N IRC channels (#i18n or #core), or you can suggest one in the meeting invite.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.