Re: I18N issues an OWL2

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:24:00 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, "public-owl-wg@w3.org" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core-comments@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, "public-rif-comments@w3.org" <public-rif-comments@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Felix, if you give me the time, I am happy to set up the call with zakim.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/