Re: editorial comment on RIF Core WD

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:54:12 -0400
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: public-rif-comments@w3.org

> Concerning
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-rif-core-20070330/
>
> I note that it has a number of links to
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/
> and related URLs
>
> such as those found in the first para of
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-rif-core-20070330/#Compatibility
> section 4
>
> e.g.
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/RIF-OWL_Compatibility
>
> I take these to be an error in the production of the public WD from the
> editors' draft, and the intent is for document internal links.

Yes, absolutely.   It was my mistake in document production.  Thank you
for catching it so quickly -- I was able to get special permission to
fix those links in place, because it was so quick.   I think they are
okay now.

(The irony here is that a large part of my motivation for wanting to use
wiki-tr was because of all the human error I'm used to seeing creep into
document production.  But, then, here we get software errors (ie
second-order human errors) doing the same thing.  I should know better.)

     -- Sandro