RE: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group

It seems more constructive to run a no-fault campaign for a change of Chairs.  I have a lot of respect for the work Wendy has done.  However, Wendy could have already avoided a negative campaign by spilled the position of chair and launched her
own campaign for re-election based on her opinions and the direction she
 wants to take this group. If Wendy is prepared to bring this community group to a vote to close it down and to vote on the closing statement then we might be able to proceed with her as chair otherwise her inaction will be taken as an example that she is 'using her position as chair to stifle alternative views'.

cheers
Fred