Re: Native Netflix Playback on Linux Works in Chrome Beta

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014, at 08:03 PM, Bob Ham wrote:
> On 2014-08-10 18:51, John Foliot wrote:
>
> > Linux users rejoice!
>
> Err.. I ain't rejoicing.

Neither am I.

I suspect John is rejoicing though.  The fact that a few Linux users are
(possibly illegally, in their jurisdiction) are hacking around content
restriction must, in his mind, invalidate our arguments about the Open
Web, cultural history and bit rot, unencumbered standards, and so forth.

It must be happy thing to live in a world of your own creation.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype:

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.