Re: Forwarded Invite to Discussion of EME at the European Parliament, Oct. 15, 11:00-13:00

On Oct 14, 2013, at 5:43 , John C. Vernaleo <john@netpurgatory.com> wrote:

> Glen, is that really called for?  I realize that emotions have run high on both sides of this argument and that you and I are on opposite sides when it comes to EME, but I expected a little better from you.  Some of us consider this a serious issue and would like to treat it as such.

I also thought that Glenn's message was a little much, but he has a point.  We spend almost no time debating the actual issues with EME, or finding better ways to address the needs, and a great deal being distracted by orthogonal, irrelevant, issues and questions of 'taste' -- which is frustrating.

David Singer