Re: Dear EFF: Please don't pick the wrong fight

Jeff Jaffe:
> On 10/6/2013 5:10 AM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>> The author of that text does not understand what he is writing about and
>> it is noteworthy that you consider this to be a rebuttal to EFF's
>> arguments.
>
> Whether or not you agree with the writer or respect the writer,
> factually it is a rebuttal, that is to say a contrary contention.

Ok, I should have written that it is a weak rebuttal.

Another point: In a comment at the bottom of that page he wrote:

"I don't have either Flash or Silverlight installed on most of my
computers and it's certainly already the case that anyone building a
browser now will have key functionality gaps without some proprietary
code no matter how the W3C feels about it."

I do not know what "key functionality gaps" he means, he does not state
them. Mozilla perhaps would like to know (or maybe not).

Cheers,
Andreas