Re: accessibility review (was Re: I strongly urge...)

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Norbert Bollow <nb@bollow.ch> wrote:

> Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> > So it is not in the users interest to have a solution which has gone
> > through an open privacy, security and accessibility review, which is
> > compatible across browsers and where some pressure has been brought
> > to bear to enable support in open source browsers ? None of those
> > things benefit users ?
>
> Where do I find information on the accessibility review?

The HTML Accessibility Task Force has had one meeting where we presented
the EME specification. They provided some feedback and I hope they will
remain involved as the document progresses. I don't believe they have
produced a formal "review", but the opportunity is there for them or any
other accessibility group in the W3C to do so as long as the work is
progressed within the W3C.

...Mark