Re: I strongly urge all supporters to reconsider the EME proposal. It is not in your best interests!

In Spain (and I believe almost all Europe) too, although politicians and
copyright holders try to change the legislation and convince the people to
believe other thing, mainly thanks to presures done by USA goberment, MPAA
& RIAA as CableGate showed some time ago.