FreedomHTML profile (was Re: I strongly urge...)

"piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com> wrote:

> Or in other words, do you believe this will be sometime implemented
> outside of Safari, Internet Explorer and maybe Chrome? I'm totally
> sure that EME or any DRM based technology will not be integrated on
> Mozilla Firefox, and probably Chromium, too.

As a first step towards supporting the efforts of browser developers
and browser distributors to avoid providing their users with a
"feature" of negative value, here's an initiative to develop a
"profile", i.e. a precise specification of the nice and large subset of
HTML5 which is acceptable from the perspective of people who value
freedom:

http://FreedomHTML.org

Greetings,
Norbert