Re: Clarification

The MITM attack can only succeed on the initial one time negotiation of
credentials.  Easily resolved by installing the key first.  I recommend
sneakernet, it's what I use.

Regardless, a DRM negotiation should/would be resolved after the trust
relationship has been established by the page negotiation.  So a
vulnerability exists if that process is flawed, but it isn't the ssh MITM
threat.

--

Liked it, shared it, gave a thumbs up to the great JC and moved on in a
smooth and efficient ballet of holy surfing designed to bring glory to the

Amen.