Re: Being functional : describing what we're looking at (Was: Alternatives to DRM?)

Thanks Mark for this detailled answer

It seems like the ORBX announcement [
https://brendaneich.com/2013/05/today-i-saw-the-future/ ] could help
have a more broader discussion on what kind of realistic achievements
are possible in general and how DRM could have an HTML5 friendly
reincarnation.

Mohamed